C-Town Valet has been providing for exceptional Cleveland valet parking solutions to the entire metropolis since 2001. Our commitment to our profession is visible to hotels with different star ratings, restaurants including the finest and private places located even in the suburbs.
C-Town is an innovator and a leader in Cleveland valet parking solutions. Besides creating customized private party valet services, weddings valet service, and hotel valet service, we also provide parking lot management services.
Our company continues to grow as more and more clients are satisfied with our parking solutions so that we are constantly looking for individuals who share mutual interests with us.
We take the role of valet company Cleveland attendants as a high profile reflecting the core values of our company. Our Cleveland valet attendants carry out the following important duties and responsibilities:
- To wear smile as our signature greetings to our customers and quietly perform valet parking, retrieving of and delivering to the proper customer the vehicle.
- Safely operate our customer’s vehicles with due regard to all applicable laws, curb side policies, and ordinances, even under pressure.
- Conduct duties with due regard to any mechanical and legal guideline.
- Maintain a pleasing and professional bearing and demeanour throughout including complete compliance with company policies and uniform.
In addition, we require the following qualifications to all our valet attendants:
- Must be 21 years old and above.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license which does not incur more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years beginning at the time of submitting the intent to apply.
- Must not have criminal records or history.
If you possess the above qualifications and willing to perform the responsibilities with professionalism, kindly fill-out the required fields, and upload the required document. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.